Learn More About Personal Loan
Personal Loan Overview
A personal loan is the best option to get access to funds in case of an emergency. Once you fulfill the necessary Personal Eligibility Criteria, you can meet any expense like medical emergency, travel needs, education fees, etc. with this simple, unsecured loan.
Types Of personal loan
Here are different types of personal loans available in India:
- Pension Loan: Pension loans can be availed by retired personnel to fulfil their financial needs like paying medical bills, meeting daily expenses, etc. Under pension loans, banks provide a few times the amount of pension the pensioner has drawn in previous months before submitting the loan application.
- Home Renovation Loan: These loans are provided for the purpose of renovation, repair, purchase of new material, and other house-related expenses.
- Education Loan: You can use these loans for paying the tuition fees of your child, or any other big academic requirements like going abroad.
- Travel Loan: These personal loan schemes are for people who love travelling. This loan is called by many names, including Travel Loan, vacation loan, and holiday loan. You can avail this loan to travel around the world, and pay the bills latrine affordable EMIs. You can also get travel insurance as an added benefit with this loan.
- Wedding Loan: Weddings in India come with a long list of expenses. It’s once in a lifetime experience for everyone and to make it more memorable many people often need financial support. Therefore, many lenders have started providing Personal loan For wedding These loans are availed by the would-be brides and grooms or their family members to pay for the wedding related expenses like venue booking, catering, honeymoon vacation, etc.
- Festival Loan: These loans are offered for celebrating festivals, parties, and functions. Festival loans help you in preparing for the festivities and hosting parties.
Eligibility Required for Personal Loan
PAN Card/ Valid Passport/ Driving License/Adhar card/Voter ID
Valid Passport Copy/ Electricity Bill/ Rent Agreement/Gas bill/postpaid bill
3 month’s salary slips, Form-16
6 months Bank statements of salary account